Forum Home » Survey software » Opinio

Topic: Custom labels for data export (i.e. replace "Question4MaincellgroupRow1"
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
alex.coningham

Custom labels for data export (i.e. replace "Question4MaincellgroupRow1"
Posted: Feb 19, 2015 12:36 AM

Hi, I've searched through the forums but cannot really find anything from after v5.

We have a set of questions in matrix format, where each row is one question, the first collumn is the questions and the other columns are radio buttons for disagree, agree, etc. When we export the data, we have to manually replace the "Question4MaincellgroupRow1" headers with our labels so that we can process the questions in R/SPSS/MATLAB etc. This becomes a chore when the survey takes on different forms as we can;t simply copy an entire row of headers into the raw data, but instead need to carefully copy labels for each section.

I'd like to know if there is a way to give each cell a label that is output as the header in the raw data export. There is a space for me to write each of these questions in, but I cannot find a space to give that particular question a label for the output.

Many thanks,
Alex

Eivind Pedersen

Re: Custom labels for data export (i.e. replace "Question4MaincellgroupRow1"
Posted: Feb 19, 2015 10:37 AM

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not possible.

Eivind

alex.coningham

Re: Custom labels for data export (i.e. replace "Question4MaincellgroupRow1"
Posted: Mar 25, 2015 11:44 PM

Not possible period, or not possible at the moment? I have seen a workaround that edit the html or css or similar, though I am not a strong web developer so didn't try that. It seems like it should be something easy to implement, just copy the text from the input as the identifier.

© 1998-2019 ObjectPlanet, Inc. Øvre Slottsgate 5, 0157 Oslo, Norway Tel (+47) 2233 3360 | Fax (+47) 2233 3361