Topic: Look and Feel / Survey Texts javascript not working
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
shanwise101

Look and Feel / Survey Texts javascript not working
Posted: Sep 28, 2012 4:27 AM

Hi all,

Attempting to contain info in several divs and use javascript or jquery to toggle them show/hide, for my survey introduction.

I have both jquery and javascript variants that work, but no matter what I do I cannot get it to work in my survey.

- how do i include javascript into the introduction? I've tried placing it in the intro section and header section but to no avail.

- do I need to store my javascript externally in file? I have uploaded it into My Files section, but what url do I use to access it?

- is it possible that this level of css/javascript just won't work?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ytf

Re: Look and Feel / Survey Texts javascript not working
Posted: Oct 18, 2012 6:14 PM

Opinio scrubs javascript during saving changes. i'm reaching here but it might be accomplished thru html5 coding.

torgeir

Re: Look and Feel / Survey Texts javascript not working
Posted: Oct 23, 2012 1:11 PM

Opinio does not have a field for entering javascript, but you can enter it in the survey header/footer, question text etc. But you HAVE to enter it all in a single line (including script-tags), because Opinio will replace new line-chars with br-tags, which will mess up your code.

© 1998-2019 ObjectPlanet, Inc. Øvre Slottsgate 5, 0157 Oslo, Norway Tel (+47) 2233 3360 | Fax (+47) 2233 3361