Customer login  |   Contact us
Home Company Products Support Purchase
Forum Home » Survey software » Opinio

Topic: Mandatory answers, Ongoing surveys, Responding more than once
Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 18, 2009 11:31 PM by: torgeir


Back to Topic List Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Pages: 1  
socdevlab

Posts: 3
Registered: Nov 18, 2009
Mandatory answers, Ongoing surveys, Responding more than once
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 9:26 PM
  Reply

Is there any way to make it so that a participant must answer a question before they can continue to the next page? I figured it out for questions which are multiple choice where you can set it so that a participant must answer the question before they continue to the next page. Is it possible to do this for open response questions (typed response)?

Also, say a problem with the internet resulted in having to stop a survey mid way through. Is there anyway to start up from the place where they left off?

Lastly, when I'm doing trial surveys, I get a response saying "You can respond only once to this survey." How do I fix this problem (So it is possible to complete more than one survey on the same computer)? Thank you very much!


Message was edited by: socdevlab


torgeir

Posts: 1,096
From: Oslo
Registered: Jun 20, 2002
Re: Mandatory answers, Ongoing surveys, Responding more than once
Posted: Nov 18, 2009 11:31 PM
  Reply

> Is there any way to make it so that a participant
> must answer a question before they can
> continue to the next page? I figured it out for
> questions which are multiple choice where you can set
> it so that a participant must answer the question
> before they continue to the next page. Is it possible
> to do this for open response questions (typed
> response)?

There's a free plugin that does this. This feature is planned as a built-in feature in a future release.

>
> Also, say a problem with the internet resulted in
> having to stop a survey mid way through. Is there
> anyway to start up from the place where they left
> off?

Try using the "reopen" feature under "reports and data" -> "manage responses"

But you would need to indentify the respondent somehow.

>
> Lastly, when I'm doing trial surveys, I get a
> response saying "You can respond only once to this
> survey."
How do I fix this problem (So it is
> possible to complete more than one survey on the same
> computer)? Thank you very much!

Survey setup -> behaviour -> allow multiple responses



© 1998-2019 ObjectPlanet, Inc. Øvre Slottsgate 5, 0157 Oslo, Norway Tel (+47) 2233 3360 | Fax (+47) 2233 3361