I have a multi-lingual survey within which one of the languages is Dutch. I have set the system to allow language selection via pop-up menu. If Dutch is selected, the pop-up menu displays the available languages in English rather than their Dutch equivalents. In previous versions, it was possible to manually change the translation by going to the relevant document (Eks: language.ab=) located in the opinio/WEB-INF/classes/i18n folder. This does not appear to be the case n the most recent version 6 - I have found 'System Info language...' files but these appear to be correctly translated so does not explain why the system is showing English when the Dutch language is selected.