Forum Home » Network Probe

Topic: Title Bar
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 7:48 PM by: jjenkins

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
jjenkins

Title Bar
Posted: Apr 12, 2006 11:34 PM

A while back, I purchased another product (Observer), and while that product does a lot, it also can not compare to the simplicity and ease-of-use that Network Probe affords me, so I've come back to your product.

Now that I'm back, I have a question. I plan to deploy probes to several of my remote LAN sites. I would like to keep up multiple probes at once, and to maximize the screen data, I undock the screen from the browser.

My issue is that the title of the undocked screen is "Network Probe", which makes it hard to know which one I am viewing. Is there a way to edit the title of this window to something of my choosing (ie VPN1, VPN2, London, etc)?

Thanks again for such a great product.

Jamie Jenkins
jjenkins at american-appraisal.com
YIM: jamie_jenkins
AIM: jjenkinsaaa

bjorn

Re: Title Bar
Posted: Apr 18, 2006 9:59 AM

Jamie,

We are working on Network Probe 2.0 now, and one of the features is to set names to each probe, and display this in the title bar. As soon as we have something properly working, we will release an early version for testing.

Bjorn J. Kvande
ObjectPlanet, Inc.

jjenkins

Re: Title Bar
Posted: Feb 12, 2007 7:48 PM

I'm running version 2.0.2 but the title bar still shows only "Network Probe". Any chance of a patch for this?

To clarify, I do not have the title bar when the graphs are undocked from the IE page...

Message was edited by: jjenkins

© 1998-2019 ObjectPlanet, Inc. Øvre Slottsgate 5, 0157 Oslo, Norway Tel (+47) 2233 3360 | Fax (+47) 2233 3361