Forum Home » Survey software » Opinio

Topic: Problem with Finish Button
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 31, 2008 4:54 PM by: srapp

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
srapp

Problem with Finish Button
Posted: Mar 25, 2008 8:06 PM

has anyone encountered this problem: On the first question of our survey, it says "Finish" where it should say "Next". When you click Finish, it takes you to the next page, so it works, but is very confusing to those taking the survey. We've checked branching and that doesn't seem to have an impact on it. Is there something i'm missing?

irina

Re: Problem with Finish Button
Posted: Mar 27, 2008 7:22 PM

Hmm, bad branch conditions is the only reason I can think of.. Can you attach the survey here?

srapp

Re: Problem with Finish Button
Posted: Mar 31, 2008 4:54 PM

Unfortunately, we are doing the survey for a client and I can't access unless i'm onsite so i can't attach it right now! I have checked branching and all the branching is correct. I even tried to create new conditions just to test other theories on why it wasn't working, but those didn't work either. I will double check it, but as it stands, any response to that first question is branched to additional questions so I'm not sure what else to do as it does not make sense it would say finish. We are considering just renaming that button to say next in the settings.

© 1998-2019 ObjectPlanet, Inc. Øvre Slottsgate 5, 0157 Oslo, Norway Tel (+47) 2233 3360 | Fax (+47) 2233 3361