Replies: 1   Pages: 1   Last Post: Dec 9, 2015 11:44 PM by: Eivind Pedersen

Back to Topic List Back to Topic List
Replies: 1   Pages: 1  
gurejar

Basic Query | Urgent
Posted: Dec 9, 2015 3:03 PM

Hi Team,

Wanted to check on two questions

1. How can make the entire question as mandatory (there are 18 questions and I want to make all questions as required to answer)?

2. How reporting works? If I publish my survey to n number of people, report will gets generated automatically or is there any setting needs to be done?

Thanks
Richin

Eivind Pedersen

Re: Basic Query | Urgent
Posted: Dec 9, 2015 11:43 PM

A question is made mandatory based on the validation, and this is dependent on the type of question. So when you are designing a question, look below for the validation section. For instance, the multiple choice question lets you control the minimum number of choices the respondent must make.

Reports should be created automatically when you create a survey. If it is not, then something must have run into a problem of some sort. Try to create a new survey - do you see reports under "reports and data" then?
It is also possible to create your own report, by selecting "new report" from that same left menu. If you create a new report and make no changes to it, you've got the standard summary report that Opinio creates when you create a survey.

© 1998-2017 ObjectPlanet, Inc. Øvre Slottsgate 5, 0157 Oslo, Norway Tel (+47) 2233 3360 | Fax (+47) 2233 3361